I Saw Sunday…Week 5
Come join us as we tell about some of the things we saw in the past week.
– A handsome older white-haired gentleman in jeans and dark jacket, carrying a bag of groceries, walk over to a bright red scooter, exchange the groceries for a black helmet which was in a bright red plastic carrier attached to the scooter, grin as he put on the helmet, climbed aboard the scooter and drove away.
– Sunlight through window blinds illuminating alpaca coverlet, bringing it to lustrous golden-brown life.
– My Mother’s words again, blended with my own, to form first draft of a poem in search of Mother Tongue.
– Long unfinished poem given new life by inspiration found in another poet’s words and thought process.
– Flat tire on front end of car, flattening desire for a slow leisurely drive through evening’s fading sunlight.
– Beautiful young acrobatic ballerina dancing on shoulders and head of her male partner.
– Words to a story started years ago, dancing in front of my eyes, making me laugh out loud, whispering, “Please, give me another chance?”
– Warm colors of a Quadramandala